Our volunteers are the face, hands and feet of Eating Disorders Coalition of Tennessee. You help us take our mission to the people of Tennessee and beyond. You help change lives.
Who Are EDCT Volunteers?
- People who celebrate diversity in body sizes and shapes
- People with a passion to spread the word about eating disorders awareness
- Students and Teachers
- Moms and Dads
- Community Advocates
- EDCT Clinical Members
What Can I Expect as an EDCT Volunteer?
We strive to match your strengths and talents with opportunities within the organization for a mutually beneficial experience. As an EDCT volunteer, you will receive:
- Training on eating disorders awareness and prevention
- Opportunities to connect with others who share my interest
- The chance to serve on a program or outreach committee
- A fun and supportive environment
- Fulfilling and engaging experiences