Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of Eating Disorders Coalition of Tennessee contribute in countless ways to the organization and to the eating disorder community, at-large. To learn more about any of the Board members below, please click his or her name from the list.
- Susan Akers - Middle School Counselor, Franklin Road Academy
- Todd Callahan, MD, MPH - Director, Adolescent/Young Adult Eating Disorders Program at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Pam Davis, RN - Bariatric Program Director, TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- David Dickerson, DDS - Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, 21st Century Aesthetic Dentistry
- Libby Glisson - Community Volunteer
- Jena Layne - Treasury Management Sales Officer, JP Morgan Chase
- Lindsay Rauth, MD - Pediatrician, Heritage Pediatrics
- Jan Sherbak, PsyD - Clinical Psychologist and Clinical Director of Solace Clinic
- Anne Toomey - Partner, Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock, Inc.