Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of Eating Disorders Coalition of Tennessee contribute in countless ways to the organization and to the eating disorder community, at-large. To learn more about any of the Board members below, please click his or her name from the list at left.
- President Pam Davis, RN - Bariatric Program Director, TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- Past President Randy Horick - Owner, Writers Bloc, Inc. and Writing and Editing Consultant
- Secretary Ellie Billington - Community Volunteer
- Treasurer Brian Austin - Principal, Ayers Capital, LLC
- Member-at-Large Kim Bundy - Manager of Volunteer Engagement, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Member-at-Large Jan Sherbak, PsyD - Owner, Private Practice Psychologist and Clinical Director of Solace, LLC
- Susan Akers - Middle School Counselor, Franklin Road Academy
- Todd Callahan, MD, MPH - Director, Adolescent/Young Adult Eating Disorders Program at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Collie Daily - Community Volunteer
- David Dickerson, DDS - Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, 21st Century Aesthetic Dentistry
- Libby Glisson - Community Volunteer
- Beth Knott - Study Start Up Associate II, ICON Clinical Research
- Jena Layne - Treasury Management Sales Officer, JP Morgan Chase
- Angela Perkey - Strategy and Special Projects, DaVita Healthcare Partners, Inc.
- Lindsay Rauth, MD - Pediatrician, Heritage Pediatrics
- Anne Toomey - Partner, Jarrard Phillips Cate & Hancock, Inc.
- Ryan Torti, DDS - Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, Center for Dental Health